Performance meets luxury
The Mainéar Bib-Shorts features classic styling and striking contrast details and are made from a Lycra-based fabric which is both supportive and durable. The fabric is treated with a highly technical dye that reflects the sun’s rays to keep the fabric cool against the skin. In hot conditions, this means the body need not expend unnecessary energy to keep cool, and can use it instead to improve riding performance.
- Technical fabrics, extreme moisture management and unlimited airflow keeps you dry
- The ultimate shorts for racing and riding in extreme conditions - using different fabrics to bring maximum cooling to each part of the shorts
- The newly engineered bib strap construction is comfortable on a wide range of body shapes
- Elastic leg gripper for perfect fit in all weather conditions and with double layered back panel so impossible to see through
- Lightweight, high-wicking Lycra fabric
- Bodhi 532 Padding for extreme comfort and moisture management
- Displaced inside leg seams to avoid chafing
- Permanent wicking treatment
- Fit specific to a road racer’s body shape
- Multiple panel construction for optimum fit
- Reinforced seat panel
- Bonded seams for comfort
'TADÁIAS have blown us away with their top notch designer kit' - 4.5/5
"Then all of a sudden BOOM – enter TADAIAS. Newcomers to the cycle-wear industry that have blown us away with their top notch, thought provoking, practical, designer kit, with second to none customer service to boot. The Mainear Bib Shorts, which we were fortunate to receive for review, have proved to be pretty much top of the tree among the shorts we've had the pleasure to review. Yes, we all want the comfy bum experience when we're out all day in the saddle – and these shorts give just that."