Performance meets luxury
The Tadáias Sliabh Mid Season Jacket is designed for training in the cold weather of autumn and spring. When you are riding on the limit in low temperatures, breathability and protection from the elements is essential. The Tadáias Sliabh Mid Season Jacket uses an innovative windproof Plastotex with a perforated membrane and adds waterproof pockets to protect valuable items. The jacket has a higher-cut waist at the front and lower hem at the back for an ‘aero’ fit, while the high collar offers greater protection in cold and wet conditions. It is versatile enough to be worn in all but the warmest conditions. If you’re looking for the one product to start restocking your riding wardrobe, this is it.
Sliabh Mid Season Jacket
- Race fit, for the experienced, elite cyclist who demands only the best
- Technical fabrics, extreme moisture management - Unlimited airflow keeps you dry
- Plastotex softshell fabric
- Waterproof rear pockets
- Race fit with side panels
- Elasticated gripper on the rear hem
- Water-repellency treatment
- Reflective details on sleeves and rear pockets
- Intelligent seam construction
- Three rear pockets
- One zipped valuables pocket
'The first thing that struck me about this jacket was the feel and texture, Can I use the word sensuous in a kit review?!.'
"In terms of breathe-ability there have been occasions where I’ve been working hard enough to expect a film of sweat to appear inside the jacket, but found I was dry as a bone. Admittedly the Spring weather here in the UK has yet to get genuinely warm, and I’ll be interested to see how it copes when the temperatures hit the teens, but the signs are really good.
It seems, so far, to do exactly what it promises."